Sharpen the Most Powerful Asset in Your Workforce: Mindset Mastery
Boost happiness, creativity, innovation & productivity in every member of your workforce.
Mindset mastery has long been proven to promote workplace wellness, creativity, innovation and productivity, with visible results that include:
- Developing authentic leaders who promote a culture of productivity and innovation by leading with their soul – thus possessing the relentless mental discipline to overcome anxiety, seek solutions, drive change, and motivate others to perform with fearless passion and courage.
- Enhancing skills, personal potential and happiness of every employee by removing mind-clutter, fear and anxiety, which opens a space for each individual to grow bigger and achieve both personal and professional goals.
- Boosting productivity, creativity and innovation by reducing stress and overwhelm, as well as training the mind to access a stillness behind the analytical thinking process for fresh perspectives and innovative problem solving
- Preventing costly team burnout by equipping each individual with effective stress coping mechanisms, as well as the tools to rejuvenate and repair mind and body
- Increasing employee retention and attract A-talent by creating a culture that promotes happiness, personal growth, and talent development.
Mindset mastery is the cutting edge advantage of a workforce
“It’s not what you know that counts, it’s what you think of in time”
~ Unknown Author
It’s not just about mastering skills when it comes to playing the A-game. One must also master the mental state to achieve exceptional performance.
Mindset mastery is the clarity that enables an ER doctor to respond with speed and calm to save lives. Mindset mastery makes it possible for the golfer to overcome pressure and sink the putt that wins the championship. Mindset mastery is the key that helps the social worker cope with emotional stress to drive positive change in society.
The fact is nobody exists in a bubble. Your employees need to perform in real-world stressful situations that require mental mastery.
Authentic mindset mastery is the cutting edge difference between a mediocre workforce that simply gets by… and an extraordinary workforce who consistently delivers exceptional performance that propel the company forward.
Stress is a health epidemic
Stress has been called the “health epidemic of the 21st century” and is estimated to cast American businesses up to $300 billion a year.
Source: World Health Organisation
Fortune 500 Companies that recognise the value of meditation for their employees to promote mindset mastery
The best way to promote mental mastery is through meditation. Here are just a few notable companies that have propelled forward by making meditation part of their work culture.
Some speculate that the mindset mastery Steve Jobs gained from meditation was key to his success and innovation. Following suit, Apple employees take 30 minutes each day to meditate at work.
2.Prentice Hall Publishing
Prentice Hall has created a meditation space in their corporate headquarters called the “Quiet Room” to help their employees shake off their stress and refocus at work in the tough publishing world.
Google believes that meditation can help improve employee mental health and well being as well as the company’s bottom line. They regularly offer meditation spaces and courses to their employees.
Employees of Nike have access to relaxation rooms, which they can use to nap, pray, or meditate. Employees also participate in meditation and yoga classes at the office.
5.AOL Time Warner
When Time Warner cut back its staff in 2000, the remaining workforce experienced increased stress from longer and busier days. Meditation classes introduced into the workday helped them refocus, relax, and refresh back into productivity.
6.McKinsey & Co.
Meditation is part of this consulting firm’s HR strategy to keep employees happy and healthy. McKinsey partner says, “What’s good for the spirit is good for the bottom line”.
Yahoo offers meditation rooms and free meditation classes on-site for employees to benefit from and reduce stress while at work.
With a few rough years due to global economic crisis, Deutsche Bank offers meditation classes and quiet spaces on-site to reduce worker stress and promote more level-headed thinking.
9.Procter & Gamble
P&G’s CEO, A.G. Lafley, once said, “You can not out-work a problem, you have to out-meditation it”. Employees benefit from a wealth of health, fitness and meditation classes at work.
Why focusing on stillness in meditation is the best way to develop mindset mastery and wellness in the workplace
There are many types of meditation, each of them useful in different applications. Transcendence meditation in particular is going beyond the thinking process and entering a realm of spaciousness. It is in this space where the mind becomes still and experiences pure consciousness.
In this space of stillness:
- The mind is connected to a creative intelligence that rejuvenates
- The physiology is in a profoundly deep state of rest that is about 4 times deeper than sleep
- The mind and body is able to reorganise itself, repair, and restore balance
Transcendent meditation that focuses on stillness is thus very valuable in the corporate environment because it:
About the Trainer
Tom Cronin spent 26 years as a broker in finance trading inflation swaps and bonds for the banks. After suffering a lot of stress in his job, he turned to meditation to help manage the symptoms. This was life changing for Tom! He recently walked away from the industry at the height of his 26-year successful career to fulfill his mission of spreading calm and stillness across the globe.
The portal to access this stillness is meditation. Tom has been teaching meditation for many years now and has inspired thousands of people all over the world as a teacher, author and keynote speaker to unlock their brilliance and calm with meditation.
He has been featured on national TV in Australia, The Sydney Morning Herald, Huffington Post, Vogue magazine, Conde Nast traveller, Qantas traveller, NineMSN, The Sunday Telegraph and countless blog sites.
About the Program
3 Unique Qualities of our Stillness Meditation Corporate Programs
1. Deep transformative change for long-term results
The program does not consist of listening to surface digital soundtrack of an untested and unproven “subliminal sound wave”. It is also not relaxation music masked as meditation, which is only effective during listening but with no lasting impact when the track ends. Instead, our programs have been carefully developed from over 20 years of meditation experience to create real, transformative change from the deepest state of stillness and lasting results.
2. Adaptable to the corporate culture
Many meditation programs require a high commitment that is not adaptable to the corporate culture and modern life. Our programs require easy commitment that is as little as 20 minutes a day. It is flexible and adaptable for practice in any safe, comfortable space – such as the office chair – without the need of awkward sitting positions, chanting or travelling to India.
3. Value for money
Our Stillness Corporate Meditation programs are a personal development training that anyone can benefit from. It isn’t a management level training or a specialist training limited for a select few. With just one cost-effective investment, you can improve the performance and productivity of employees across all levels of experience and departments.
Stillness Meditation Programs
21 Steps to Faster Deeper Bliss” – a 21-day online program
This is a mind-shifting meditation program that will guide your employees on how to effortlessly bring Stillness into each day. It is a flexible online learning program that can be done anytime from home or the office. Each employee will receive a video email guiding him or her every day for 21 days through a practice so enlightening, and so simple, that will boost their overall happiness, spark creativity and increase productivity.
With “21 Steps to Faster Deeper Bliss”, each member of your workforce can learn how to:
- Become a time billionaire and boost productivity by learning how to create big beautiful gaps in the day to BE, and STILL achieve everything they need to do.
- Experience life on an entirely different plane seeing the world more positively, helping them handle stress more adaptively and improve work performance.
- See infinite creative possibilities that can help spark new ideas, resolve problems, or simply find a way to move forward where before they only ever saw dead ends in a difficult situation.
On-Site Live Coaching with Tom Cronin
For transformative results and stillness meditation training that is custom made for your company’s specific challenges and aspirations, Tom Cronin offers an exclusive on-site live coaching for your employees. Tom will work hand-in-hand with you to understand your needs and develop a live coaching program that is flexible to fit your company’s working style, culture and budget to achieve your goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
The corporate stillness meditation programs offered fall into three different categories: self-study, on-site training and meditation retreats. The self-study program we offer is “21 Steps to Faster Deeper Bliss”, which you can learn more about by clicking here. For more information on the on-site training and meditation retreats, simply fill in the form you can find below.
You’ll also get these free value bonuses for your staff to benefit from further with any corporate meditation program from The Stillness Project:
- “Morning Sun Salutation Yoga” video
- “Quiet Body, Quiet Mind, Blissful Spirit: A Journey into Yoga Nidra” deep relaxation audio
- “Golden Heart Meditation” audio
- “Insights: Intuitions from the Universe” ebook
- “Spirit & Soul: Exploring the 7 States of Consciousness” ebook
Every company will have different priorities, needs, and goals. Tom will personally discuss these factors with you. From there, he will tailor a custom on-site live stillness meditation training that is flexible to fit your company’s working style, culture and budget to achieve your goals.
Simply fill in the form below to register your interest by joining our priority list and we will be in touch with next steps.